Small handmade hearts offer a great way to express your feelings for your loved ones. The easy step by step tutorial enlightens you on making your own origami heart out of a square sheet of paper that could be a brilliant gift for Valentine’s Day.
Steps To Make a Paper Heart
Cool Ideas on Making a Heart Out Of Paper
Folding A Note/Letter/ Notebook Paper into A Heart
- You can write a love message on a square piece of notebook paper and fold it into a heart for your Valentine.
- If you don’t like the white look, a love letter in red construction paper could also be folded thus for the same purpose.
- You can hide a tiny note inside the folds for a charming origami secret heart.
Heart Napkin Fold
- Arrange the table neatly for your dinner date by placing red napkins folded in a large heart shape on the plates.
- The pocket at the back could be used as a cute holder for invitations.
Simple Origami Heart Bookmark
- Let your beloved be reminded of you every time he flips through the pages of his favorite book by gluing it at the end of a narrow red paper strip for an elegant bookmark.
Heart Shaped Paper Decorations
- Hanging them by twine create lovely ornaments for Christmas.
- For a romantic date night indoors, you can decorate your home by stringing little hearts into a garland or a wall hanging.
- Design them out of scrapbook paper having mini heart patterns on it for a unique look.
Kids would find the diagram and directions immensely helpful for a pleasurable craft experience. Being printable, they make the DIY more convenient.