The popular Marvel Comics character has won millions of hearts around the world with his mysterious yet stylish appearance, becoming one of the most loved superheroes of all time. But, that does not make him one of the easiest superheroes to draw. It might often seem an impossible task to achieve a neat drawing of the Dark Knight. So, here is an easy step-by-step drawing with instructions to help you test your artistic skills.
- At first, draw a basic human structure with an oval shaped head, along with outlines of the belt and waist structure as you see in picture 1.
- Draw lines inside the oval (as shown in picture 2) which will later help you draw the facial features in their proper places.
- Draw out lines for arms and legs with big circles at the ends and small circles in the middle points (for the hands and elbows) as shown in picture 2.
- Now check out picture 3 carefully and shape the head with little horns (bat ears) at either side.
- Draw the muscular arms, the cape lines and define the chest structure, along with the details of the belt (picture 3).
- Now precisely follow picture 4 and draw the characteristic mask, his eyes, nose, mouth and the squared jaw, following the line you made in step 1.
- Now draw the signature bat symbol on your Batman’s chest and the buckle structure in the middle of the belt. Also, draw lines for the brims of his elbow length gloves (picture 5).
- Draw the right fist and the open left palm over the circles you made in step 1.
- Move over to picture 6 and work on the legs over the earlier lines that you drew in step 1.
- Now see picture 7 and complete the cape that reaches just above his feet.
- Work on the high boots of batman as shown in picture 8.
- Well you are almost there; just this last step and you will have your favorite superhero right in front of you. Work on the detailed lines on his abdomen, to make him look real.
- Now take a black pen and fill his mask, the bat symbol and the underside of the cape.
- The only thing left at the moment is appropriate colors. Just carefully fill the drawing with the right colors and your superhero is complete.
Leave a Reply