Cars are always a subject of passion among boys, regardless of their age. So, it is no wonder that high-end automobiles like Lamborghinis are popular subjects for drawing among little boys. Learning to draw different cars can even come handy for a school project. So, here is an easy step by step drawing of a Lamborghini Gallardo for you.
- See picture one and draw a simple, basic outline for your car followed by a pair of wheels, drawn with three circles, one inside another.
- Next, draw a rough rectangle for the car’s hood and another, partial rectangular shape for the windshield.
- Now, draw the headlights and front bumpers as shown in picture 3
- Once you are done with the front side of your Lamborghini, start drawing the right side door and rear-view mirror as shown in picture 4.
- Your picture is almost complete as now you need to start working on the details of the tires (see picture 5), followed by a few lines on the right window so it looks shiny.
- You have now achieved a neat picture of your favorite car. Just add a few finishing strokes and you are ready to show-off your drawing skills.