Love the breezy palm trees but don’t know how to draw one on your own? Here is an easy way to achieve the task in a step-by-step manner.
- Draw two curved lines and join them with a third curved line at the base (as shown in picture 1). This will be the trunk of your palm tree.
- Now see picture 1 to draw three roundish fruits.
- This is the simplest step in the whole picture as it only requires you to draw five curvy lines (picture 2) for the mid-veins of the leaves.
- Now, draw the outlines of the leaves around the mid-veins drawn in the earlier step (picture 3).
- Check picture 4 to redo the leaf-edges and make them uneven.
- Complete drawing the rest of the leaves by erasing some parts of their edges and making them uneven.
Mark the trunk with some horizontal curved lines (as shown in picture 6) to make it look more realistic and your beautiful palm tree is done.