Knowing a simple way to draw a pumpkin can come handy anytime, especially during Halloween when some handmade decorations are always welcome. Following are the simple step-by-step instructions for drawing a perfect pumpkin.
- See the first picture to draw a neat circle. Make it as big as you want your pumpkin to be.
- Now, draw two curvy lines and join them at the base with another curved line. Then, draw a narrow oval to join the first two curvy lines (Picture 2). This will later be the stem of your pumpkin.
- Draw multiple curvy lines running down the circle as shown in picture 3.
- Now, it is time to work over the outlined stem to make it look realistic. See the picture to add a few long lines to give it a ridged appearance.
- It is the final step where you will be working on the body of your pumpkin. Work over the lines you drew in step 3 to make them more prominent so your pumpkin looks a little uneven instead of perfectly circular (picture 5). Once done, erase the basic circle and see how the ridges on your pumpkin make it look real.
Thank you for your help your a awesome teacher.