Angry Birds, the video game franchise that is taking the whole gaming community by storm, has made its way into the world of art as well with kids looking for how to draw instructions for drawing the colorful bodiless Angry Birds. Follow the steps given below to draw the iconic red bird from the game.
- Begin work by drawing a large circle drawn with a compass for the head of your Angry Bird (make the circle as big as you want your bird to be).
- Draw two slightly curved lines cutting through each other in a 90 degree angle. These lines will later help you keep the facial features in their proper place.
- See the picture to draw the prominent crest on the head followed by a pair of frowning eyebrows over the horizontal curved line drawn in the last step.
- Next, draw two triangles facing each other over the lower part of the perpendicular curved line (drawn in step 1) for the beak (see picture 2). Make sure to make the upper triangle a little larger than the lower one.
- Next, draw a downward facing semicircle below the beak (make sure not to run the line through the beak) as shown in the picture.
- Draw three roughly triangular feathers bundled together for the tail of your Angry Bird.
- One of the simplest steps, all you have to here is working over the outline of the head and crest to make the fair drawing (picture 4).
- Next, work over the eyebrows and beak in the same manner as you did with the head in the last step (picture 5).
- Draw two round eyes with dark pupils as shown in the picture.
- Now, see the picture above to draw three back-to-back oval shapes with the first one being almost as large as the eyes and the last one being much smaller. You have now completed the sketch of your Angry Bird.
- This is the last and fun step involving coloring the drawing you just made. See the picture above to fill your Angry Bird with the right colors and you are done!