Who said anti-heroes don’t make good subjects for kids’ art? Deadpool, being one of the most popular comic book villains, is a highly searched for coloring page and how to draw topic. But, with his intimidating appearance, he can easily make a chill go down your spine as soon as you think about drawing his picture. So, here is a simple step-by-step by step Deadpool Drawing to help you.
- Check the first picture to draw an outline for Deadpool’s upper body and head.
- Now, follow the next picture to draw some straight lines and ovals for the arms, legs, hands and feet.
- Work over the outline to draw the head as shown in picture 3.
- Use the curved lines made inside the outlined head to draw the facial features (the mask in this case). Don’t forget the hilt of his sword.
- Now, it’s time to work on his muscular arms and chest (picture 5) along with all the details as shown in picture 6.
- Follow picture 7 to draw Deadpool’s right hand, holding a sword, before you start working on his gun-belt.
- Next, work on his other hand, this time holding a gun. Also, start working over the outlines you made for his left leg.
- Draw your Deadpool’s right leg as shown in picture 9.
- Check out picture 10 and add all the necessary details to the legs you just drew.
- His iconic boots are the only part left to complete the pencil drawing. Just follow picture 11 and finish it.
- Now comes the fun part – take picture 12 as your guide and fill the drawing with the right shades for a nice finishing touch.
So, now you have a neat drawing of your favorite comic villain Deadpool. Although the picture may require 2-3 attempts before you can really master it, you are sure to have a lot of fun with the project.