Introduce kids to the lovely world of flowers by teaching them to draw a lotus. The activity is based on simple oval shapes as guidelines. Here is a simple step-by-step.
- Draw a big oval shape over a flat smaller one.
- Follow that up by extending two petal-like structures from the junction of the ovals on either side.
- Draw a couple of thick pointy petals on the two sides. Their bodies should be made of adequately curved lines as shown in picture
- Define the curves on the guidelines drawn in step 1. The petals have prominent pointed tips that rise sharply from the bulky oval forms.
- Highlight the curves on the guidelines sketched in step 3. The outer edges of the petals resemble the letter “S”.
- Detail the guidelines of step 2 by giving a shapely double border on the lower edge of the petals.
- Draw an overlapping triplet of petals on the right of the figure. The bigger ones are split by a sharp line.
- Repeat step 7 for the left side of the figure.
- Fill up the gaps between the upright petals with curvy triangles that represent the tips of scarcely visible petals. Serrated lines in between signify the center of the flower.
- Now it is time to give the final touch by drawing a massive circular leaf that surrounds the lotus at the bottom.
- You can beautify it by putting on bright colors.
Children will love to see the enchanting fruit of their efforts on canvas. It is a learning experience they will cherish for a long time.
You’ve really helped me unrtesdand the issues. Thanks.
THIS IS VERY HELPFUL
Well put, sir, well put. I’ll cernlitay make note of that.
Thanks very useful
We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.
This piece of writing is genuinely a good one it assists new web people, who are wishing for blogging.