The cute yellow canary, first appearing in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes, is a popular subject for drawing among kids. Despite the cute beak, long lashes and squeaky voice, Tweety has been established as a male bird. But that does not make him any less adorable or a less searched how-to-draw subject. Here is an easy step by step drawing for you to achieve an accurate picture of your favorite cartoon character.
- See picture 1 to draw the basic outline for the body of your Tweety bird with a large round head and much smaller elongated body, followed by three strands of hair.
- Also, check the picture to make the two curved lines running across the center of the head, cutting through each other – these lines will help you draw the facial features.
- Check out the above picture to draw Tweety’s large eyes with long lashes, the tiny beak and a pair of thin eyebrows.
- Next, draw the small right wing as shown in picture 2.
- Now it is time to work on the other (left), partially visible wing as shown in picture 3, followed by a smaller, leaf shaped tail.
- Once you are done with the upper body, see the picture to draw the two small legs with large, puffy feet
- The outline of your drawing is complete; so, now you need to add some fine details to make the drawing look more real, starting with redoing the wings (as shown in picture 4) to make them look soft and fluffy.
- Also note the few lines on Tweety Bird’s chest and add them in your drawing.
- Check picture 5 to work over the outlined feet to draw them in their proper position, and you picture is complete.
- Now, all that is left to do is filling his body with pale yellow and his irises with a bright blue, followed by orange for the feet and beak.
this drawing of tweety was so help-full, me and my family are big tweety lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya learn soeihtmng new everyday. It’s true I guess!