Even wanted to make picture of Yoshi, the cute dinosaur from the Mario video game franchise? The lovable green dinosaur in his iconic orange boots is not difficult to draw. Here is an easy step-by-step instruction for drawing Yoshi.
- Begin your drawing with a large “C” for the head, followed by another, inversed one for the large nose. Then, make the smiling mouth as shown in the first picture.
- This step is quite easy as all you have to do is draw a half moon attached to the head you just drew (picture 2). The red line indicates the new step in each picture.
- See picture 3 to draw two dumbbell like shapes on each sides of the half moon (body) drawn in the last step.
- Now it is time to draw the outlines for the legs as shown in picture 4.
- The outlined picture is done; so, now it is time to add the details. Begin by drawing two large sparkling eyes followed by the ridges on the back of the head (Picture 5). Also do not forget to redo the top of the head to give it a divided appearance.
- Add a curvy line on the face for the cheek (see picture 5) followed by two tiny lines to mark the nostrils.
- See the next picture (picture 6) to draw over the outlined body followed by a double lined “U” at the back.
- Work over the dumbbell shapes (as shown is picture 7) drawn in step 2 to draw the arms and four-fingered hands (forelegs). Also, add a long curvy line running down the body from the neck to the left hind leg.
- Now all that is left to do is drawing Yoshi’s boots. See picture 8 to work over the outlined shoes to draw the thick-soled boots and your drawing is done. You can go ahead and fill the picture with the right colors to bring your Yoshi to life.